Dry Processing Capacity
125 - 150 lbs/hr
Wet Processing Capacity
500 - 600 lbs/hr
Trim Workz Ultimate Bud XL Hemp Debudder & Bucking Machine
When large scale production is needed, the Trim Workz Ultimate Bud Bucker XL is the fastest and the best choice for high production operators looking to save time and money at every harvest.
Featuring the same design as the ultimate bud bucker, the XL has proprietary extended nozzle faceplate design, variable feed rate, and the longest life rollers on the market.
The Ultimate Bud Bucker can be operated by two people at a time providing continuous bucking. It can do 500-600 wet pounds per hour, 125-150 pounds dry.
The Ultimate Bud Bucker XL is the best bucking machine when it comes to the consistency, flexibility, and outright performance you demand from your equipment, day in and day out.
THE BUD BUCKER THAT'S EASY ON YOUR FLOWER
The convex formed multi-nozzle faceplate means the Ultimate Bud Bucker XL won't smash or blow apart flowers as others can. When it comes to dry bucking, the variable speed dial allows for slow, gentle removal of even your most delicate material. Trim Workz is the first to pioneer this combined faceplate and roller speed technology and now you can take advantage as well.
LONG LASTING ROLLER DESIGN
The Ultimate Bud Bucker XL uses extra-large diameter rollers (for more gripping area), and drives both of them (not just one like most other machines on the market), the chance for stems getting stuck or "burning out" on the rollers is drastically reduced, meaning fewer slowdowns, less roller wear and faster overall production for you and your crew.
- Quickly and gently removes flowers from cola stems prior to final trimming or processing.
- One person easily replaces three to five people working by hand
- Can be used by more than one person at a time for high-speed production
- Variable speed motor for wet or dry use
- Our proprietary extended tube feed plate won't damage your flower
- Very quiet in operation with minimal power draw
- 4' wide rollers with abrasion-resistant rubber compound for long life
- Designed for use by four people at a time
- 500 to 600 lbs wet, 125-150lbs dry rate of production
- 0-220 feet per minute, variable feed rate.
- Low power consumption, 110-115 volt 60hz at 2.1 amps 238 watts (220v
- 50hz option available for overseas markets).
- 48‚ (122cm) wide faceplate with 30 nozzles total
- Multiple faceplate designs provided with every machine, for maximum versatility and roller life.
All TrimWorks machines come with a 1-year warranty on materials and workmanship. This does not cover operator abuse or error. All sales final.