We're happy to announce that in addition to traditional payment methods such as Debit, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express, we are now accepting cryptocurrency (BTC and ETH) as a quick and secure way of paying for your orders online. We partnered with CoinPayments, a Cryptocurrency payment platform, to enable Bitcoin and Ethereum as an alternative method of payment for your order on Trimleaf.com.
- ▼How do I pay with Bitcoin or Ethereum?
- Before you can pay with Bitcoin or Ethereum, you will need to get yourself some Bitcoin or Ethereum from the numerous exchanges on the web (or even at some Cryptocurrency ATMs around the country) and store these in a wallet.
If you are already a Bitcoin or Ethereum user and would like to place an order using this form of payment, select the CoinPayments option under the Payment Information section of our checkout page.
Once selected, you are redirected to CoinPayments via a secure link (our third-party Cryptocurrency payment provider) whereby the price of the product (in USD) is converted into the relative value of Bitcoin in real time at the current market price.
- Then, you can simply scan the QR code on the screen or copy the wallet address for payment into your wallet and send the the corresponding BTC or ETH amount for your order.
- Please note that payments are required to be sent within 24 hours of placing the order or else it will be voided.
- ◄What if I want a refund after paying with BTC or ETH?
- Our cancellation & refund policy holds true whether you choose to pay using Cryptocurrency or traditional payment methods. You will be refunded using USD as the base currency for the price of the product (including any taxes where applicable), converted into Bitcoin at the current rate at the time of the refund. Please note: a 2% administrative fee will apply to the gross refund amount from the original Cryptocurrency used.
We follow this process to ensure that the equivalent USD you pay at time of purchase is also returned to you (in BTC or ETH). Due to the volatility of BTC & ETH prices, we do not refund at the rate in force at the time of purchase, this is to protect both you and us from any wild fluctuations in the Bitcoin rate. This could mean you receive more or less BTC or ETH than what was paid at the time of the transaction, however the equivalent USD value will still be the same.
- ◄Are there any limits to paying with Cryptocurrency?
- At this time we are limiting BTC or ETH payments for orders $5,000 USD or less.
- ◄Who is CoinPayments?
- CoinPayments is a payment processor that allows merchants to accept Bitcoin and hundreds of altcoins in their store. CoinPayments.net is most comprehensive multi-cryptocurrency platform available online. For more information, please go to their website.